Here is the ported version of Google Camera for Motorola Devices. Motorola was getting quicker updates than it was under Google. But now under Lenovo, it’s not getting the updates. So the devices released earlier have low or no support. To improve the picture quality check out this Google Camera. So here is the Google Camera For Motorola Devices. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to installing Ported Google Camera for Motorola Devices.
Ported Google Camera For Motorola:
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your Moto device then you are in the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Motorola Devices.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have a Moto device listed below and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app. Check the supported Motorola Devices.
- Moto G5/Plus
- Moto G5S/Plus
- Moto G4/Plus
- Moto G6/Plus
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
- Auto exposure correction
- HDR Plus Parameters
Download Motorola Supported Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Some Minor Fix:
- Open Google Camera App–>BSG MOD Settings–>Fix–>Black Level Front Camera=16.
- Enable it and now restart the camera app.
To Fix The Green Tint:
- Open Google Camera go to Settings–>BSG MOD Settings–>Green Tint Fix–>Tint Fix–>Green Tint On Front Camera turn it ON.
- now just restart the Camera App, the green tint should be gone now.
Now you have Google Cam For Motorola Devices. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!