Bypass FRP Motorola Device Reset Google Account Verification
Now days Android device Security is a major concern because after stolen, locked device you can unlock device just doing a hard reset from recovery but it’s no more because Google introduced a new security measure in android 5.0 and 6.0 Android lollipop and Android marshmallow called factory reset protection (FRP). Factory reset protection keeps your data safe in case your device gets stolen. Factory reset protection protects your device after a hard reset the device so anyone can’t use if the device is stolen. But here a method created by Rootjunky.com to bypass Factory reset protection Google Account Verification and reset your device here we will guide you. we already posted guide for Lg, Samsung, and Nexus device how to bypass FRP, now we will guide you how to bypass Motorola devices like Moto G Turbo, Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto G, Moto E and other marshmallow lollipop Motorola devices.
- Charge The Device.
- Need Wi-Fi Connection With the Internet.
- Windows Running Pc.
- Install Motorola Driver On Your Pc Download From Here->.
- Download the Motorola FRP Bypass Tool.
- Follow The Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Motorola FRP Bypass Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Bypass Factory Reset Protection(FRP) on Motorola Devices:-
First You Need to Turn On USB Debugging by this trick
1. Reset Your Device From Recovery Mode.
2. Turn on your Motorola devices go to setup wizard Select Language and accept terms.
3. Connect Wifi and go next.
6. Search for “Setting” in Search box Open Setting app.
7. Go to “About Phone” In Setting Tap “Build Number” Until Show “You are now a developer”.
8. Back and go to “developer options” Enable the “USB Debugging”.
9. Now Download the “Motorola FRP Bypass.zip” and unzip it.
10. Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
11. Go To “Motorola FRP Bypass” folder run “Motorola-FRP-Bypass.bat” Wait for it was done
Motorola FRP Bypass will force stop the Setup Wizard Boom .
12. Now Just Go to Setting Backup Reset and Reset The Device From Setting.
Boom Its Done After Rest Your Device Run Normally Now You Can Setup Your Device And Enjoy.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below