Looking for Samsung google lock bypass? This guide will show you how to Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Android 7.0 Device. If you have mistakenly wipe/reset your device but don’t know Google id so your device must be FRP locked after Factory reset. With this guide, you can Bypass Samsung frp at Setup wizard without any paid tool.
What Is FRP Lock?
Frp Factory Reset Protection is a security method that was designed for Android device. The all new Android device from Lollipop to Android Oreo came with Frp Factory Reset Protection. This method will prevent to use if the device is stolen. After Wipe / Factory reset the device need to Login with Original Google Account and Samsung id After successful login user can use the device.
Let’s go to the guide Universal Samsung Frp Bypass Method 2018 Guide. We will show you a trick that will enable USB debugging mode on setup wizard. After enabling USB debugging, we have batch exe file that will remove google verification. This Samsung FRP method will work Samsung 2017 and 2018 device with Android 7.0 Like Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy Note 8 Etc.
- Required Wi-Fi Connection With the Internet.
- Charge The Device.
- Windows 7/10 Pc.
- USB Cable.
- Follow the guide.
Step-by-Step Universal Samsung Frp Bypass Method
2. Turn ON your Samsung FRP locked phone and Connect Wifi Connection from Setup Wizard.
3. After successfully wifi connection go to the Google verify Your account page.
4. Now open Keyboard and tap on “Settings Icon” and Scroll Down to the end.
5. Tap “About Samsung Keyboard” wait for complete loading then tap on “Update” and accept all agreements.
6. Now search for “Calculator” on Samsung App Store install the first blue logo Calculator app. Sign in with your Samsung account to Download or Create a new account.
7. Open “Calculator” app and type “(+30012012732+” and type “*#0808#” on DRparser mode ⇒ Set USB to “AP” and USB Settings to “DM+MODEM+ADB” and tap on reboot.
8. Connect USB Cable And confirm “Allow USB Debugging” By Ok Select “Always allow from this computer” then tap on Ok.
9. Now connect your phone to the pc and Download unzip ADB BYPASS SAMSUNG.zip.
10. Go to the ADB BYPASS SAMSUNG folder and Run “run.exe” file.
11. Wait for complete the process and successfully start do a Factory reset from Setting ⇒ backup/restore.
Watch Samsung Frp Bypass Video Guide
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool All Versions
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Latest Android Devices
- How to Enable Usb Debugging on Samsung Android Devices