Guide To Install Ported Google Camera For MI 5/Pro Front Portrait Fixed
Guide To Install Ported Google Camera For MI 5/Pro Front Portrait Fixed. Follow the post to install modded Gcam on MI 5/Pro easily.
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for MI 5/Pro. The stock camera app of Xiaomi MI 5/Pro is not good we can get better pictures with GCam. So here is the Google Camera For MI 5/Pro. It will surely increase the quality of images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. The Google is of the best camera that featured best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Xiaomi MI 5/Pro.
Ported Google Camera For MI 5/Pro:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Xiaomi MI 5/Pro device then you are the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Xiaomi MI 5/Pro.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a Xiaomi MI 5/Pro and you love photography then you must try this Google Camera HDR+ on Xiaomi MI_5/Pro device. The front portrait bug which was in the previous version is now fixed.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Download Xiaomi MI 5/Pro Google Camera:
root and install TWRP recovery by the link above if not installed.
Install Modded Google Camera for MI 5/Pro:
- Considering you have unlocked the bootloader, TWRP and Magisk installed. copy the apk file which downloaded above to your phone storage.
- Navigate to system/ and find the build.prop editor.
- In the build.prop file adds the following line at the end of file. Save the file and exit and reboot your device.
- installs GoogleCam.Apk, as usual, we install APK files.
Now you have Google Cam On Your MI 5/Pro. Enjoy shooting photos. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For MI 5/Pro. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!