Four years ago Panasonic launched a new device, the Panasonic T40. After a long waiting now you can install TWRP on Panasonic T40. This device comes with MediaTek MT6582 and it comes with a low budget smartphone section. So many people already bought these smartphones. Today I found “TWRP for Panasonic T40” and guide to “root Panasonic T40” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Panasonic T40.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Panasonic T40. Also, Root Panasonic T40 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Panasonic T40, want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Panasonic device comes without the bootloader. So you can easily install any recovery with any permission. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Panasonic T40.
After launching Panasonic T40 already started to develop mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android on Panasonic T40. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Panasonic T40.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install Panasonic USB Driver.
- Download SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_Win.zip
- TWRP Recovery for Panasonic T40: Panasonic T40_twrp.zip
- Download Magisk v16.
You may also like: Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Doogee Mix 2
Install TWRP on Panasonic T40:
- Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and TWRP recovery, then extract both files.
- Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe“.
- Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to extracted TWRP folder and select scatter file > select scatter file.
- Select recovery update select “Download Only“.
- Turn Off Your Phone Re-insert phone battery (Non-Removal Battery Phone Don’t Need To Remove The Battery).
- Click Download In Flash Tool.
- Then connect switch off a phone with your PC using the USB cable.
- Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
- Flashing Done Disconnect The USB Cable Turn On Your Phone.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
Root Panasonic T40:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
- [TOOL] Moto Z All-In-one Tool For Root, Recovery, Unbrick Device
- MIUI 4.9.27 Kitkat ROM FOR Panasonic P81
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. Also, Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!