Today we share Google Camera for Motorola Devices in this post. This is the best camera app for Motorola. Moto G series devices are receiving Android 8.1 OTA update with portrait camera features. Google Camera 6.1 comes with Google’s latest PIxel 3 device. This Pixel 3 camera is now available for Moto G5, G5 Plus, Moto G5S, G5S Plus. Google Camera 6.1 is working with Android 8.1 or above running device. Now Moto G5, G5 Plus, Moto G5S, G5S Plus running on Android 8.1, so you can use this Pixel 3 Google Camera For Motorola Devices.
We all like our phone’s camera quality. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Moto G series device. The Google camera is of the best camera app nowadays that featured best Portrait mode, HDR+ and night sight mode. Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. Today we share a guide to install Pixel 3 camera on Motorola.
Pixel 3 Google Camera For Motorola
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Moto devices then you are the right place. Here we share GCam mod for Moto G series devices for root and non-rooted device. You can install it like a simple APK. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera For Motorola.
- RAW support
- Panorama mode
- Face retouching option in portrait mode
- Focus slider
- quick access to Lens mode
- Night Sight
- Much More.
The latest Gcam for Moto G5, G5 Plus, Moto G5S, G5S Plus devices also features the highly anticipated Night Sight mode along with most of the Pixel 3 camera features. These features include a brand new camera mode, RAW image support, Portrait and much more. So if you have Any of this Moto device and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Moto device then you must try this Google Camera Mod.
Download Google Camera For Moto G5, G5 Plus, Moto G5S, G5S Plus
Install Gcam on Moto
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Bug fixes and general settings:
- Go to settings > BSG Mod Settings > FIX > Black Level Front Camera = 16.
Front camera green tint fix:
- Settings > BSG MOD Settings and Green Tint Fix > TINT FIX > Green Tint on Front Camera Fix.
- Then Restart camera app.
Now you can enjoy Pixel 3 Google Camera For Moto G5, G5 Plus, Moto G5S, G5S Plus. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.