Today we share Lenovo K6 Google Camera in this post. This is the best camera app for Lenovo K6. Lenovo K6 comes with the 13-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. We all want our phone camera quality is very good. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Lenovo K6. The Google camera is of the best camera app nowadays that featured best Portrait mode and HDR+. Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Lenovo K6 Google Camera.
Google Camera For Lenovo K6
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Lenovo K6 then you are the right place. Here we share GCam on Lenovo K6 for all type of device (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. If you are using Android Oreo 8.1 then need to enable Camera2Api. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Lenovo K6.
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. After launching Gcam it becomes the most popular camera app in the web. Gcam gives you to a better quality photo also it gives you to enable Portrait mode. Thanks to Developers for make the app Gcam for Lenovo K6. So if you have Lenovo K6 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Lenovo K6 then you must try Lenovo K6 Google Camera.
- 60fps video
- Slow motion
- Portrait mode
- Much more.
Download Google Camera For Lenovo K6:
Try two camera apps to see which camera offers a good quality picture. Let me know which one is better for you in the comment section.
For all Rooted and Non-Rooted version:
Newest version: GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6.apk
Best Stable Version (HDR+ + portrait): scrubber_GCam_5.1.018_25.apk
For Android Oreo 8.1 Users only (Rooted):
If you are using Android Oreo 8.1 then you can use Magisk module also it gives you better quality image with more stable performance.
Google Camera: GCamEnabler.zip
Install Gcam on Lenovo K6:
As Normal Apk (Non-Rooted):
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete.
- Open the Gcamera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Using Magisk (Rooted):
- Download Camera2Api and Gcam Module.zip. Then copy both files in internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Module.zip and click on it to install.
- Install both modules in the same process.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
Change the setting as the image below.
Leave a Reply