Xiaomi MI 9 SE is the newest model launched for MI 9 Series flagship. Here is another ported version of Google Camera for MI 9 SE. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. Though the MI 9 has a good camera on its stock MIUI camera already. Gcam would work well or not it depends, but you can try it as on older devices Gcam was working flawlessly. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try it yourself. Today we share a guide to installing Ported Google Camera for MI 9 SE.
Ported Google Camera
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your Xiaomi MI 9 SE device then you are in the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For MI 9 SE.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have a MI 9 SE Zoom device that already has a good camera but wants to try something new. Check Out: Portrait Modded Google Camera for MI Mix 2 (front and rear cam portrait)
Let’s check out some changelogs in this version.
changed the work of auto-focus in video mode.
added a Google version of compression to “jpg compression quality”.
fixed some bugs.
Added max brightness in settings
Google AWB on the front camera
Download MI 9 SE Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Recommended For You: Download Pixel 3 Google Camera 6.2 For Android 9.0, Android 8.1, 8.0
How to use configs:
- Download the config file from the above links. Create the ‘Gcam’ folder in internal storage.
- Create ‘Configs’ folder for gcam6.x or ‘Configs7’ for gcam7/7.2 in the ‘Gcam’ folder
- Move the config file to ‘Configs’ for gcam6.x or to ‘Configs7’ for gcam7/7.2
- Open the Gcam and double-tap between the shutter and gallery buttons.
- Select desired config file and tap restore.
Now you have Google Cam For MI 9 SE. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!