Today we share Gcam for Realme X2 Pro. Realme released its first flagship phone. Realme X2 Pro is equipped with a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor. Also, It has a 6.5-inch display with the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. The good thing about this device is it offers you 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. Furthermore, it is operated by Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1. Are you looking for a Google Camera app for the Realme X2 Pro? After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro with Night Sight.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme X2 Pro. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 6.1 for Realme X2 Pro.
Google Camera 8.4 For Realme X2 Pro
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme X2 Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Realme X2 Pro.
Gcam For Realme X2 Pro
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme X2 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.5 aperture; a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Realme X2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme X2 Pro
If you are not getting good results from the above Gcam try the below ones. Parrot and URNYX developers released the Gcam, you can use it for X2 Pro with the config file. Download the Gcam and their respective Gcam config from the below links. URNYX and Parrot mod are better than the previous one. If the above one is not working well for you try these versions.
URNYX Google Camera and Config File
Use any of the config files
Parrot Google Camera and Config File
Install Realme X2 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Before using the Gcam application first need to change some settings to get the best image quality (For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Go to Camera app settings > Disable Google Lens suggestions & Save Location Option
- Again Open Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ control
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model
- Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera > Pixel 3 XL
- Open GCam > Settings > BSG MOD Settings
- Enable G.Photos option
- Set Final jpg Quality HDR+ to 100%
- FIX > Enable – Always disable Sabre (always 13 from. in NS)
- Set Saturation levels to
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 2.0 & Shadow Saturation to 2.4
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 1.7
How To Use Config Files:
- Download the above anyone config file.
- Open the file manager, create a folder named GCam, and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, and double-tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.