Want to enable the Call recording natively? So here is the way you can Enable Call Recording On LG V30 And LG G6. The method is simple but requires a rooted LG V30, LG G6. So make sure you have root access. With the LG Modded Call UI, you can record calls any time. It’s not easy to record calls natively as most of the Manufacturers don’t support it. But here the developers come to rescue. So follow the post to, Enable Call Recording On LG G6 and LG V30.
Call Recording Feature:
Now a day much fake or threat calls received from many different persons, so call recorder option must be needed in your device. Call recording is becoming increasingly important, with technology changing and working habits becoming more mobile. Mobile record addressing is now the subject of many businessmen. Today we share a guide to Enable Call Recording On LG V30 And LG G6.
Requirements To Enable Call Recording On LG G6 and LG V30:
- You need a rooted LG V30 or LG G6 whichever device you have.
- a file explorer to edit some files, I would recommend Solid File Explorer or ES File Explorer
Guide To Enable Call Recording On LG V30 And LG G6:
- Download LG Call UI Apk from the above downloads section.
- Open your file explorer, Navigate to the /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP//LGINCALLUI/ and paste the LGCallUI.APK file here in this directory.
- If there is already present warning came, click on the replace button.
- Long press on the APK file and go to properties. Go to attributes TAB. (THIS MAY BE PLACED IN THE DIFFRENT OPTION FOR OTHER FILE MANAGERS)
- Set the permission for LGINCALLUI.APK as 0644 or r-r- as shown in the screenshot below.
Once you are done setting the permissions. Reboot your phone. You can install enable the recording feature VIA TWRP Recovery also. Just follow below process.
Install VIA TWRP:
- Download flashable_call_recording_v20c_xpirt.zip copies it to the Internal Storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to flashable_call_recording_v20c_xpirt.zip zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Check below screenshots if you are not sure this will work or not!!
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook.