Lenovo S580 Root And Install Twrp Recovery Guide
The brand Chinese appliance proclaim that “laser-etched ‘back cover the S580 features that gives a fabric feel to the device.
The Lenovo S580 based Android 4.3 Jelly-Bean supports dual-SIM (GSM + GSM). The company claims that the device is expandable up to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Lenovo S850 features a 5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) processor that is coupled with 1GB of RAM
Disclaimer: In No Way, We Have A Responsibility, If You Brick Your Phone Or SD Card Dead Or Your Phone Is Not Working Properly. It Is Your Sole Responsibility And Your Own To Get The Phone Root Privileges
PROCEDURE TO ROOT
- Put Your Data Backup. We Do Not Produce A Guarantee That If Something Is Deleted. Always Take Precautions.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Device.
- Go To> Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging.
- If The Option Is Not Set Located Developer Go To Settings> Phone> Device Info, And Then Enable It And Click On The Version Number Is About 7-8 Times. Then Go Back And Follow The Previous Steps.
- Make Sure You Have At Least 50% Of The Battery.
- Go To Settings> Security And Enable Unknown Sources Option.
- Your Lenovo S580 Smart Phone Is Connected To PC, And Install The
Root And Install Twrp
First Download The Files To Root And Install TWRP
Extract The Zip File
- Install Baidu Root, Then You Can Delete(If You To Stretch The Chinese Characters) And Put Super Su.
- Download File Baidu And Open(No Matter Where, Even In The Phone, Even On SD Card)
- Can Viscacha Warning That The Program Contains Code To Bypass Security Android, Ignores, Mark, And Click Anyway To Install.
- Accept The Terms.
- If Viscacha Prompt, Click OK.
- Click GETTING ROOT.
- As Get, Ruth, Will Need To Reboot Your Device.
1. Now Download And Open The Superuser.apk
2. The Program Will Ask To Update Binary File, Updated To Continue.
3. In The Resulting Window, There Will Be Two Options For Restarting, Select To Restart Normally.
4. POPs Up A Window Baidu And The Chinese Will Have To Ask Permission, Right Click The Green Button With The Characters.
5. All, Reboot The Phone, Baidu Can Be Removed Safely, It Is No Longer Useful.
- Copy The Archive Lenovo_S580_TWRP-188.8.131.52_by_SevenMaxs.Zip On EXT. Or EXT. SDcard (Who As You Prefer)
- Boot In Recovery
- Click Install
- Select The Archive Lenovo_S580_TWRP-184.108.40.206_by_SevenMaxs.Zip
- The Swipe Your Finger To The Right
- Click Reboot Recovery
- Installation Finished!