Move To Table
Boost Up LG V10 Speaker Volume With This Small Trick
Lg launched new premium phone lg v10 with lots of exciting features, 5.7 inches some of them absorbing features are the second screen and two selfie shooters, 5.7-inch Quad HD panel. The second is 2.1 inches IPS panel that sits just above the main screen. Moreover, the device comes with some unbeatable specs With Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with (integrated) 1.8 GHz 64-bit Hexa-Core CPU, It’s a premium flagship phone from LG and has been one of the most sought after device for the tech reviewers across the globe, we already posted how to unlock bootloader install twrp and rooting guide for LG V10, Here one more post for LG V10 some user some of LG v10 issued low volume in lg v10, so here the method you can boost it with this guide, so lets go the post, Boost Up LG V10 Volume With This Trick.
- First Backup Phone Apps Contacts.
- You Need To Root The Device To Do This Read Root Guide Here.
- Download The Config XML File.
- Download Root Explorer
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download Config File⇓⇓
- Download Mixer-Paths.Xml And Copy To Sd Card
- Go To Root Explorer, Mount R/W And Navigate To System/Etc
- Rename Current Mixer-Paths.Xml To Mixer-Paths.XML.Bak
- Copy Mixer-Paths.XML Modified Mixer To The Same Folder (System/Etc)
- Change Permissions To 0644 (Rw-R-R).
Source: – Xda Forum