Install Portrait Modded Camera for Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon
Portrait Modded Camera for Redmi Note 4/4X
Here is the another ported version of Portrait Modded Camera for Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon. It has some flaws, but also it captures perfect quality pictures than stock camera app. Until now the Google camera is ported to many of the devices, and it is working fine already. Google Camera HDR+ is available for Snapdragon 4xx/6xx/82xx. We already posted about it in an earlier post, Check it out HERE. Portrait mode is prevalent nowadays after Google launched the Pixel smartphone and Apple introduced this feature on their phones. Also, it has much more features available in portrait modded camera for Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon variant. Just give it a try. So follow the post Portrait modded Camera for Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon variant.
About Portrait Modded Camera:
Portrait mode is getting too much popular nowadays. Apple introduced this feature is iPhones and also Google in Pixel devices. In the beginning, it was only available for new devices. It was considered as a hardware capability based feature by many peoples. But after Google Camera Mods the Portrait mode is not far away from any phone. You can get the feature just by following the steps. By enabling the module Camera2API from magisk it will do the job.
- Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon Variant only
- Unlocked bootloader
- [MOD] CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 4
- Download Exclusive Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Ringtones Theme Songs
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8)
- Record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound
- Download Latest MIUI 9 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
Portrait Modded Camera For Redmi Note 4:
Now this version comes with many new bug fixes. This is the new bug fixed version of modded Camera for Redmi Note 4/4X Snapdragon variant. So you need a rooted phone, of course, unlocked bootloader. Follow the steps carefully, and you are good to go with Portrait mode. Thanks to the developer Prashant for developing this mod.
Guide to Install:
- Download the below files and extract it. If you downloaded it on desktop transfer all the ZIP files to your internal phone storage.
- Now connect your smartphone to your PC in fastboot mode.
- In the extracted folder you will find Red_Wolf recovery open it.
- Open Boot_RedWolf_Recovery.bat now your phone will boot into RedWolf recovery.
- Take a backup of your ROM in case something goes wrong.
- Now in the recovery menu tap on install select Magisk v16.0 zip file and install it.
- Now you need to reboot the device.
- Open the Magisk Manager app, swipe from left to right you will find Modules option there.
- Tap on the + button to add modules. Select the file manager and browse to the camera2APIEnabler zip you copied before to your storage.
- It will install the ZIP and after installation reboot your device.
- Install the PortraitCam.Apk from the files you copied before.
Now it’s done, Open the Portrait Cam app to capture some Portrait stuff pictures. If you have any problem comment below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to like our official Facebook pages for instant updates. Soon we will be sending updates to Instagram also!!