Move To Table
Backup Restore EFS Repair baseband and IMEI on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
What EFS does ? in Samsung device EFS partition store the IMEI, baseband, Wifi, Bluetooth, product code, System id, NV data, Network Data. If EFS partition Corrupt you able to found network sim error problem Bluetooth wifi problem. So here is the only solution is backup EFS partition data from other phone and restore in in your device so here is the guide.
- Required Same Device
- Device Must Be Rooted In Twrp Recovery Here Guide S7 / S7 Edge
- Enable Unknow Source
- Install Busy Box
- Download and install The Required Tool Partitions Backup & Restore and Busy Box
- Read Instructions
How To Use Partitions Backup & Restore:-
Step 1-> Read Preparation .
2-> Download and install Partitions Backup & Restore and Busy Box on Both Devices.
3-> Open Partitions Backup & Restore and give all the permission and root access.
4-> Now choose the backup location and select EFS format.
5-> Now Copy the EFS file to corrupted baseband device to restore and repair s7 baseband.
6-> Open Partitions Backup & Restore in the corrupted device and click 3 Dot Menu in the top-right corner and select the Restore a Partition option and browse the file.
7-> Reboot the device when after done.
- [MOD] Enable Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge UHQ Camera Mod BETA V1
- [APP] Control Galaxy S7 Edge Music Player With An Edge Panel
- Enable Voice Recording Feature on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Boost Volume of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and Dual Speaker Using Mod