Looking for a way to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? Then you are the right place. To maximize its performance and get control of system files you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device and here we share an easy method to install the Magisk on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. This article will help you to root Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is having a big 10.4 inches display of 1200 x 2000-pixel Resolution. As it is a mid-range Tablet it is not going to feature AMOLED display. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes with the 2.3 GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 (10nm) processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, it has 128 GB of internal storage. The device runs on the Android 10.0 with One UI 2 out of the box. Also, it comes with a 7040 mAh battery to power up the beast, and it supports 15W fast charging support.
How To Root Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is the latest budget Tablet from Samsung and it delivers the best performance among other tabs available at the same price bracket. After root Galaxy Tab S6 Lite you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Galaxy Tab S6 Lite” without TWRP recovery. Before starting the process makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ODIN Tool to root. If you have Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and you want to install root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Root Files
Guide to Root Samsung Tab S6 Lite with Magisk
- Download stock firmware for your device. (Version should be similar on which your phone is running)
- Then extract it and copy the AP tar file to your device.
- Now install the ‘Canary Patched Magisk‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, Open Settings ⇒ Patched Boot Output Format and select “.img.tar“.
- After that back to Magisk home and select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select the AP tar file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.tar” on your desktop.
- After that download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then Switch Off your device.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Power + Bixby + Volume Up).
Keep Pressing Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Again Connect your phone with PC via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- Uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- That is, check the AP Box, select the ‘magisk_patched.tar‘ file.
- Like the Screenshot:
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Once done you’ll see PASS! message on ODIN after that Press Power + Volume Down to exit download mode. As soon as the screen turns off, immediately press Power + Volume Up and hold Volume Up button until you see the stock recovery screen.
- When you are in Stock Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset to wipe the data of the device.
- Now select “Reboot system now” and immediately press Volume Up ⇒ Bootloader warning ⇒ Release all buttons.
- Install Magisk Manager APK again and open it. It will ask to install zip file, so install it and reboot the device.
- That’s it now you can enjoy all the root features on your device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes, etc like our Facebook page.