Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium. Here is the 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery for Sony Xperia XZ Premium. This is the latest available TWRP for this device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Sony Xperia XZ Premium. Also, we will guide you to root Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP 3.1. 0 recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Move To Table
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium *Dual Sim variant having some problems on this
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Bootloader From Here=>
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP 3.1.1img ”, ” SuperSU “
- Read Guide.
- Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery And Root LYF Water 8 LS5015
- Sony Xperia Z3 Stock Ringtones Live Wallpaper
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe B (Al732ROW)
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery on Xperia XZ Premium:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP_3.1.1.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium:-
- Download SuperSu_2.79.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.79.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted XZ Premium.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!