Some days ago Ulefone launched Ulefone Power 3. This device comes with World’s First MT6763 18:9 4-Camera Big Battery and much more. If you are Power 3S users and want to customize a device then you are the right place. Today I saw “TWRP for Ulefone Power 3S” and guide to “root Ulefone Power 3S” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Ulefone Power 3S.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Ulefone Power 3S. Also, Root Ulefone Power 3S via SuperSU with a simple guide. If you have Ulefone Power 3 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Moto device comes with the bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first unlock bootloader Ulefone Power 3S.
Root Ulefone Power 3S And Install TWRP recovery
As soon as Ulefone Power 3 arrives in the market, developers build TWRP recovery and Rooting package. After installing TWRP and Rooting you can install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Ulefone Power 3. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to 4PDA Member JEMINEE, to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v3.2.1-0 for Ulefone Power 3S. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Ulefone Power 3S and Install TWRP recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install USB Driver from Here.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Ulefone device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Unlock Ulefone Power 3S Bootloader:
- First download SuperSU zip, copy it to the external storage.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img from above and copy in the same folder (adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder).
- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your device to PC, you may be asked to grant USB Debugging permission. Allow it.
- Now paste this command to Reboot your device in Bootloader Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once in Fastboot Mode then Unlock Bootloader using this command.
fasboot oem unlock
- Now follow the on-screen instruction to unlock the bootloader. This step will wipe your device.
- Once the wipe process is complete, it will go back to the fastboot mode.
Install TWRP For Ulefone Power 3S:
- Once in Fastboot Mode then copy and paste this command in command portal (CMD) to install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This step is overwriting the stock recovery with TWRP.
Guide To Root Ulefone Power 3S:
- Once it completes the screen will show some notice. Now reboot your device to recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- In recovery mode ask you for a password, just skips it.
- Go to Install Navigate to SuperSU.zip Swipe to install.
- Now go to reboot and Reboot device to recovery.
- Once in Recovery mode go to Wipe > Format Data, this will wipe your phone again.
- At least now reboot your device to the system. That’s it.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.