After launching the Moto Z3 Play device, Shortly after the official TWRP Recovery for Moto Z3 Play is now available. So now you can easily root Moto Z3 Play and install custom ROM and much more. So, you can easily install magisk root package using TWRP recovery.
Here we share “official TWRP for Moto Z3 Play” which will make it easier to root Moto Z3 Play. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ADB. If you have Moto Z3 Play and you want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root Moto Z3 Play. Then you are in the right place.
Install TWRP and Root Moto Z3 Play
Before doing all those processes first, need to unlock the bootloader of Moto Z3 Play. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t root or install TWRP in your device. Unlock bootloader of Moto Z3 Play first then follow the guide below.
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install latest magisk on Moto Z3 Play for root access. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3-0 for Moto Z3 Play. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Moto Z3 Play with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Moto Driver, or try Motorola PC Suite.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Moto device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Moto Z3 Play TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Motorola One Power: twrp-3.2.3-0-beckham.img
Download other required files:
Install TWRP For Moto Z3 Play
1. Make sure unlock bootloader of Moto Z3 Play and Download ADB & fastboot, and TWRP Recovery.
- Download TWRP file any one of them and rename it to recovery.img.
2. Connect your device to the pc copy TWRP file to ADB & fastboot folder.
3. Now open command promotes to the ADB & fastboot folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and type the command one by one.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode.
5. This command will install TWRP recovery on Moto Z3 Play Don’t reboot the device instead boot the device into twrp recovery mode and go to the root step with this command.
Moto Z3 Play Root
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik) Download latest Magsik from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip, Copy to SD Card.
3. In TWRP, Tap cancel if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
4. Allow for modifications. By Swipe to Allow Modifications.
5. Go to Wipe and Do Wipe Data and Factory Reset.
6. Back and go to recovery menu and tap on “Reboot Recovery”
7. Go To install and navigate to Magsik zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
8. Back and reboot the device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.