Finally, TWRP recovery for Honor 7C Pro is available now. We will use the Fastboot tools. That means you can Root Honor 7C Pro with Magisk and install TWRP Recovery. This method is working just follow the steps carefully. If any questions comment below in the comment box. Now we will show rooting guide for Root Honor 7C Pro with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the 4PDA Forum and other members for the TWRP.
As we all know Huawei/Honor disabled the bootloader unlocking. But there is DC unlocker by using you can unlock the bootloader by paying money. Or you can chat with their support HERE. To get the bootloader to unlock code. But it depends!!
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Huawei Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader the bootloader of Huawei P smart to flash twrp ⇒ Method Paid.
- As I said above you can chat with their support for unlocking Code. After you get the unlock code to follow this process.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
- ADB FASTBOOT TOOLS
- Magisk⇒ Magisk 16 or Moded Magisk for EMUI 8.0
Guide To Root Honor 7C Pro With Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery:
1. First, read Pre-requisites unlock bootloader, Download ADB & fastboot, TWRP, and magisk.
2. Connect your device to the pc copy Patched Boot file to ADB & fastboot folder or use System Wide fastboot/ADB method.
3. Now open command promotes to the TWRP folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and type the command one by one.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode, or you can do manually by hold Volume Down + Connect USB cable.
- This one will flash patched Boot image on your device.
4. Reboot the device by hold power button or fastboot reboot command.
5. Install the Magisk_Manager.apk from Downloads section.
6. Check your smartphone will have root access now.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply