Finally, Huawei P smart EMUI 8.0 Unofficial TWRP has been released By обьект_907 and its time for rooting and customize the Huawei P smart on EMUI 8.0. We already have written many Huawei and Honor rooting with magisk and now we will show you How to Root Huawei P smart on EMUI 8.0 Android 8.X. The TWRP 3.2 recovery by By обьект_907 the recovery is Notch Friendly TWRP recovery for Huawei P smart. In this guide, we will show you how to root Huawei P smart and install TWRP recovery via fastboot.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting Huawei P smart you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide after complete backup the device, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove EMUI bloatware, System Apps after Huawei P smart Root. Changing the EMUI fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with magisk module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of Magisk systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Huawei P smart EMUI 8.0
The only way to Rooting Huawei P smart is via Magisk because SuperSu stops deployment their app and SuperSu 2.82 doesn’t support EMUI 8.0. So you need latest magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash magsik zip, but the first thing you have to do is bootloader unlocking. Huawei Has stop providing the bootloader unlock code from their website, So now you have to get the code via mail at [email protected] & [email protected] or customer support or using the paid tool. Once you get the code, you are ready for rooting and installing twrp.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Huawei Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader the bootloader of Huawei P smart to flash twrp ⇒ Method 1 Official / Method 2 Paid.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download EMUI 8.0 TWRP for Huawei P smart and Magisk
ADB & fastboot tool ⇒ Latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools
TWRP ⇒ TWRP_3.2.1-0_ANE.img
Magsik ⇒ Magisk 16 or Moded Magisk for EMUI 8.0
Download Latest TWRP 3.2 from here – Install TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery
How To Install EMUI 8.0 TWRP Recovery On Huawei P smart
1. First, read Pre-requisites unlock bootloader, Download ADB & fastboot, TWRP, and magisk.
2. Connect your device to the pc copy TWRP file to ADB & fastboot folder or use System Wide fastboot/ADB method.
3. Now open command promotes to the TWRP folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and type the command one by one.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode, or you can do manually by hold Volume Down + Connect USB cable.
- This one will flash twrp recovery on your device.
4. Reboot the device by hold power button or fastboot reboot command.[bs-white-space]
Flash Magsik and Root Huawei P smart on EMUI 8.0
- Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik 16+) Download any one of Magsik from the download section.
- Copy the Magsik zip to internal storage or SD Card and switch of the device.
- Turn your phone into TWRP Recovery by Hold Volume Up + Power (Release Power Key after Android Logo or Huawei Logo).
- In TWRP, do not allow for modifications. tap on “Keep Read Only.”
- Go To install and navigate to magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and reboot the device.
- Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to root your Huawei P smart just comment below we will surely help you 🙂
Leave a Reply