Install Official TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
Here we will share a guide to install TWRP recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. After rooting your device will get many special features also you can modify the system. This method supported with the SM-G316HU variants devices.
Many people already bought these tab. If you are one of those users and want to customize your device then you are the right place. Today I found “TWRP for Galaxy Ace 4” and guide to ‘root Galaxy Ace 4‘ from XDA forum. Thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor “Khalid”, to build unofficial TWRP for Galaxy Ace 4. Here we share a complete guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Ace 4.
Install TWRP and Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
You can even tweak the system settings to increase device performance or customize to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. In this post, we will root with the help of Magisk. After root your device you can easily use root-enabled apps, mods, for additional features. To root your device first need to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Ace 4.
As soon as Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 arrives in the market, there is a lot to release mods, custom ROM, also you can get Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3-0 for Galaxy Ace 4. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy Ace 4.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Read Guide.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4: twrp-3.2.3-0-vivalto5mve3g.img.tar
Download other required files:
Install TWRP for Galaxy Tab S4
- Download Magisk zip and TabS4_oreo_forced_encryption_disabler.zip, copy both files to the external storage.
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then switch Off your Galaxy Ace 4.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- Uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- That is, check the AP Box, select the ‘twrp-3.2.3-0-vivalto5mve3g.img.tar‘ file.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Once done you’ll see PASS! message on ODIN after that immediately reboot to recovery by holding Power + Volume up and Home buttons.
- When you are in TWRP mode select allow modifications.
- Then If you want to root your device then follow the root steps below, either reboot (reboot > system) your system.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Root
- Reboot your device to TWRP recovery mode, if not in TWRP Mode.
- Then go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip, and select it.
- Now allow installing by swapping the message.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.