Good news for Doogee Mix user unofficial Twrp recovery is now available for your device created by 4pda forum member it means you can root the device. The TWRP recovery is available with scatter file because Doogee Mix is a Mediatek Chipset phone so without scatter file you can’t flash twrp. The twrp recovery is fully developed, you can flash magisk, Mod’s, Custom ROM’s with it and root the device. We will show you How To install TWRP Recovery on Doogee Mix and How to Root Doogee Mix with magisk.
Rooting Pros and ConsAfter Rooting Doogee Mix phone you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Xposed module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Doogee Mix MTKYou can root Doogee Mix two way via Latest Magisk or SuperSu 2.82. But we will suggest Magisk, Because Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. SuperSu is stopped developing on new updates but SuperSu 2.82 support Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 phones. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSu stock recovery can’t do that let’s go to the TWRP install guide and rooting.
- Doogee Mix MTK
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk and MTK Sp Flash Tool Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Doogee Mix and Root Files, Flash ToolMTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool Scatter + TWRP for Doogee Mix ⇒ Doogee Mix TWRP + ROOT.zip Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk – SuperSU [bs-white-space] More Guides
- Dooge X50 Root and Recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Root and Recovery
- Ulephone Power 3S TWRP Recovery
- Root Xiaomi MI A2 And Install TWRP Recovery