Good news for Oukitel Mix 2 user unofficial Twrp recovery is now available for your device created by 4pda forum member it means you can root the device. The TWRP recovery is available with scatter file because Oukitel Mix 2 is a Mediatek Chipset phone so without scatter file you can’t flash twrp. The twrp recovery is still in development mode, but you can flash magisk with it and root the device. We will show you How To install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel Mix 2 and How to Root Oukitel Mix 2 with magisk.
Move To Table
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting Oukitel Mix 2 phone you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with magisk module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of Magisk systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Oukitel Mix 2 MTK
You can root Oukitel Mix 2 two way via Latest Magisk or SuperSu 2.82. But we will suggest Magisk, Because Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. SuperSu is stopped developing on new updates but SuperSu 2.82 support Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 phones. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSu stock recovery can’t do that let’s go to the TWRP install guide and rooting.
- Oukitel Mix 2 MTK
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk and MTK Sp Flash Tool Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Oukitel Mix 2 and Root Files, Flash Tool
MTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
Scatter + TWRP for Oukitel Mix 2 ⇒ Oukitel Mix 2 TWRP + ROOT.zip
Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel Mix 2
1. First, read Pre-requisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and TWRP Recovery + Scatter file.
2. Completely Switch off the device and run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse Scatter-loading file “MT6757_Android_scatter.txt” scatter file from TWRP folder change Download-Agent to “DA_PL.BIN” and then Click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.
How To Root Oukitel Mix 2 on Android 7.0, 8.0 with Magisk.
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik) Download latest Magsik from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, Tap cancels if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
5. Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
6. Go To install and navigate to Magsik zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
7. Back and reboot the device.
8. Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
More Rooting Guides ⇒