Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Videocon Krypton 3 v502430. Here is the latest TWRP Recovery For Videocon Krypton 3 v502430. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Videocon Krypton 3 v502430. Also, we will guide you to root Videocon Krypton 3 v502430.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Videocon Krypton 3 v502430
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “Fastboot.zip“, ” TWRP.img ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root Videocon Krypton 3.
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 3
- How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 3 (Nougat)
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
- Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2
- Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Krypton 3:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Krypton 3:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Videocon Krypton 3:-
- Download SuperSu.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root Videocon Krypton 3. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Krypton 3.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!