Move To Table
Sony Xperia E5 Unlock Bootloader Twrp Recovery & Root F3311
Sony Experia E5 is having 5.00 HD screen with 720p resolution, having pixel 720 by 1280. Comes with the Mediatek 6735 processor packed with 1.5GB of ram. Storage of 16GB internal and can be expanded up to 200GB by using the external SD card.The camera of Sony Experia E5 is 13 megapixels at rear and 5 megapixels at front. Runs on latest Sony Experia E5 is 13 megapixels at rear and 5 megapixels at front. Runs on latest Android 6.0. Sony Experia E5 has the battery of 2700mAh capacity which can last up to 5-6 hours on continue usage from a full charge.
New Sony Android phones now released with the locked bootloader so also Xperia E5launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To root F3311 Sony Xperia E5 Unlock Bootloader and install Twrp Recovery.
- Install Sony Driver And Pc Suite From Here.
- Enable Developer Option And Usb Debugging.
- Unlock The Bootloader From Here.
- Download Fastboot ADB Tool TWRP nd Kernel Super Su.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download Fastboot Tool TWRP Kernel Super-Su⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP And Root Sony Xperia E5:
- First Unlock Bootloader Read Guide From Official Site Here.
- After Unlock Bootloader Download And Unzip ”Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip”.
- TWRP And Kernel Img Copy 2 File To Latest-FastboADBAdb-Tool Folder.
- Download And Copy The SuperSu Zip To Sd Or Phone.
- Open Command Prompt In Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder By Shift + Mouse Right Button -> Open Cmd Here.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc.
- Now Turn Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode By This Command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now You will have to Flash the Kernel and Recovery. rename them to boot.img and recovery.img, type
Code for to Flash Kernel:
fastboot flash boot boot-e5-20170401-1321.img
- To Flash TWRP Recovery:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Turn On Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By This Command In Fastboot Mode.This Via Fastboot Command:
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Or do this:
To Enter Recovery: Boot Up Your Phone Like Normal. Wait For The Led Status Light To Turn Amber. Once That Happens, Start Pressing The Volume Down Buttons A Few Times. This Will Take You Into The Recovery Menu.
Check these also:
- Install TWRP 3.1 and Root Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0
- Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Install TWRP Recovery
Root Sony Xperia E5:
- In Recovery Mode Go To Install Navigate To Super-Su Zip Swipe To Install.
Done !! Now you can use exposed framework flash custom ROMs and can do much more stuff. Happy flashing. 🙂