Samsung constantly updates its own UI TouchWiz. Though TouchWiz didn’t have any good history in terms of optimizations. Older and nowadays too Samsung mid-range mobiles get heavily lagged with TouchWiz. Only its high-end smartphones like S series, Note series didn’t lag on TouchWiz. Samsung now really improved the TouchWiz UI. There are many customizations and optimization has been done on Samsung launcher that is TouchWiz home app. As always we pot newly launched launchers and apps so here is the stock Samsung Launcher TouchWiz Home APK for any Android. Just install and use the launcher. Let’s talk some about the TouchWiz Home App TouchWiz Samsung.
What Is the TouchWiz Home App:
What is the TouchWiz_Home app, its just Samsung’s own UI names as the TouchWiz_Home APK. Like other brands like Huawei has EMUI, OnePlus has Oxygen OS. This TouchWiz Home App it’s been used by Samsung since its Android launch. TouchWiz Samsung was too much laggy UI, especially in their mid-range smartphones. In the time Samsung improved its TouchWiz Home and it is now included with customizations and optimizations. Now TouchWiz UI after Android 8.0 renamed to Samsung Experience Home. So if you want Samsung launcher then this TouchWiz Home APK is best for you.
Features Of TouchWiz Home APK:
- Landscape mode (If you want to see how to enable it to check the steps below post)
- Updated to latest version 22.214.171.124
- Auto rotate for screen, settings, Home screen, and entire Samsung launcher
- App drawer customization
- New latest Galaxy S9 experience
- Modified icons
Download Samsung Launcher:
Here you can find TouchWiz Home APK Launcher. It is now available for download. The launcher cant updates your device android version but it changes your device interface such as app icon, app drawer, dashboard, and color. If you love TouchWiz Samsung Launcher then download it from below. Also, check below steps for enabling the landscape mode.
How To Install TouchWiz Samsung _Home APK:
- Download the SamsungTouchWiz.APK file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time, then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the SamsungTouchWiz.APK and open it.
- Enjoy the customization.
Enable Landscape Mode:
- After installing the TouchWiz Home App, press and hold on the middle screen.
- A settings option will appear, go to settings.
- Now scroll all the way down till you find DISABLE PORTRAIT MODE.
- Now disable that option. Now you have enabled the landscape mode.
Done, If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems, then you can message us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. Also, comment your query in the comment box below. Follow our Instagram page to know about our announcement about giveaways. Follow here.