Guide To Install TWRP Recovery Gapps And Root Nubia Z11 Max
Nubia is the sub-brand of ZTE Nubia started with Nubia Z9 and Z9 Max flagship device and first device Nubia used Snapdragon SD810, but this year nubia launched their new device with SD820 Nubia Z11 and Nubia Z11 Max with Snapdragon 652 we already posted Z11 TWRP rooting guide and now our guide for Install TWRP Recovery Gapps And Root Nubia Z11 Max.
Zte Nubia Z11 Max phone was launched June 2016 it has Snapdragon 652 with 4 GB of ram 64GB internal Storage support external storage. Previously year nubia’s Z9 max had come with Snapdragon 810 with Bezel-Less display and 2900 mAh battery, This year ZTE also select brand ambassador of nubia Brand Cristiano Ronaldo they also came to us Europe market. The Nubia Z11 Max has 6.0 Inch Bezel-Less 1080 x 1920 resolution display, It has Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery Powered by Android OS, v6.0.1 nubia UI 4.0.
This “Guide To Install TWRP Recovery Gapps And Root Nubia Z11 Max” guide help you to Install TWRP 3.0 recovery google apps (Gapps) and rooting the device so let’s begin with the guide
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Type *#7678# In Dial pad and enable all the options.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Zte Driver Run “autorun.exe“.
- Download and unzip “Z11MAX-TWRP-ROOT-.zip” .
- Download Android 6.0 Gapps (Option).
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Z11 Max TWRP-Gapps-Root ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Nubia Z11 Max:-
Step 1 -> Read The Preparation.
2 -> Download and Unzip “Z11MAX-TWRP-ROOT.zip“.
3 -> Connect Your Phone To Pc Via USB.
4 -> Go to Z11MAX-TWRP-ROOT folder and run recovery.bat.
5 -> Type 2 and hit enter to install Twrp recovery Permanently to install temporary Type 3 for root.
6 -> Phone will auto reboot to twrp recovery mode after install doneSelect Recovery Language to root the device follow the next steps.
7 -> To root the phone go to TWRP advance-> Stalence tools Click On root to root the device.
Note :- Don’t install Super Su zip it will brick your device
8 -> Reboot the device after root done.
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and Root Honor 9 EMUI 5.1
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5S Plus
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
Instruction To Install Gapps In Nubia Z11:-
- Copy “gapps-601-20160709_signed.zip” to your phone Storage or sd card.
- Turn on your phone into recovery mode by (Volume Up + Power ).
- Or Go to Settings > System Update > Click 3 dots in a top right corner then select local update > select the zip file then install it will be boot into TWRP and flash gapps zip file.
- Reboot your device
- Now set allow permission this app
Google Account Manager
Google Backup Transport
Google Play Store
Google play services
- Go to settings > apps >all > find the following apps and once selected scroll to the bottom and give the apps all available permissions.
- Reboot and enjoy 🙂
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customize Your Phone.
To update your device via stock recovery simply go into twrp go to >advance>stalence tools>stock recovery.