Some days ago Samsung launched there new Galaxy A series device, named Galaxy A6 2018. The new Galaxy A6 comes with live focus dual camera. Its has sAMOLED Infinity Display with sleek design metal unibody in the medium budget. Many people already bought these smartphones. Today I saw “TWRP for Galaxy A6” and guide to “root Galaxy A6” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A6.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A6. Also, Galaxy A6 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Galaxy A6, want to install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) and root method. You can easily install any recovery with ODIN via this guide. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A6.
Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy A6
After launching Samsung Galaxy A6 already started to develop mods, custom ROM, also if you want to install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Samsung Galaxy A6 2018. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member BlackMesa123 to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v3.2.2-1 for Samsung Galaxy A6. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A6 2018.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader for Chinese Variant
- Read the Guide.
Requirements & Downloads:
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- Galaxy A6 TWRP recovery: TWRP_3.2.2-1_a6lte_20180724.tar
- DM Verity disabler: no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip
- RMM Bypass: RMM-State_Bypass_Mesa_v2.zip
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A6 2018:
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Now copy DM Verity disabler and RMM Bypass in SD card or copy in internal storage after formatting data using TWRP.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy A6.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now, Hold VOLUME UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER on your phone and click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the phone to reboot. Do not release Volume Down + Home + Power buttons or you may not reboot into TWRP.
- In TWRP recovery click on “Keep” (if you failed to complete the next steps then wipe right to allow modifications).
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ Format Data (type yes) ” via recovery.
- Back to TWRP menu then click on Reboot option and Press “Recovery” to reboot TWRP.
- Now click on “Install” button.
- Then select the “DM Verity disabler” file and swipe for install.
- After that again follow the same steps to install “RMM Bypass” file.
- Once done reboot your device (Reboot System).
Root Samsung Galaxy A6 2018:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- First, go to Wipe > Format Data to do decrypt/data partition.
- Once done reboot your device to recovery.
- Then go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install and RMM Bypass file.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.