Install Twrp and Root Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG and Z00VD for customization and other Mod’s.
Asus Zenfone smartphones Go was launched in August 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00 inches touchscreen with 720 pixels by 1280 of resolution. The Asus Zenfone Go is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 64GB. The Asus Zenfone Go comes with the main camera of 8 megapixels in the back and a front 2 megapixels for Selfie.
Asus Zenfone Go runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a removable battery 2070 mAh. The Asus Zenfone Go is a dual SIM smartphone that supports two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Move To Table
- Install ADB driver on your pc From Here –>.
- Backup your phone apps, data messages, contacts.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone To Do This.
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer;
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Enable Oem Unlock From Setting -> Developer Option.
- Download The Twrp Recovery Adb Tool Root File Read Instructions.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG V20
- Download Asus Zenfone 4 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery And Root LYF Water 8 LS5015
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp and Root Galaxy Note 4 Verizon
⇓⇓ Download Twrp ADB Tool Root File⇓⇓
Instructions To Root Asus Zenfone Go
To Install Twrp fir you need to unlock the bootloader of this phone Then Twrp & Root.
1 -> Download “Zenfone Go Twrp + Root.rar” Unrar it.
2 -> Go to “Zenfone Go Twrp + Root” and open command window thereby.
Hold and click (Shift + Mouse Right) .
3 -> Connect your phone to pc and driver installed or not from device manager.
4 -> Type or paste this command to unlock bootloader in a cmd window.
5 -> Turn your phone fastboot mode You can try adb command.
adb reboot bootloader
6 -> Method 2 “fastboot mode” .
Turn off your devices
Press Volume up + power simultaneously to go to the bootloader
7 -> Unlock Bootloader Command.
fastboot oem unlock
“press volume up to agree on unlocking bootloader in your phone “.
8-> Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode.
1 -> Go to “Zenfone Go Twrp + Root” and open command window thereby.
2 -> Turn your phone fastboot mode use adb command or method 2 and connect your phone to pc.
3 -> Type or paste this command in the cmd window to install twrp.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4 -> Reboot your phone normally.
Root Asus Zenfone Go:-
- Copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” from “to phone storage.
- Turn of your phone.
- Turn on it to recovery mode by
holding volume up + down + power
- Go to install in twrp navigate to the zip file “Swipe To Install“.
- Reboot and check root status using root checker.