After a long wait, the TWRP Recovery for HTC U11 is now available. So now you can easily root HTC U11 and install custom ROM and much more. Now you can easily install magisk root package using TWRP recovery.
Here we share “official TWRP for HTC U11” which will make it easier to root HTC U11. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ADB. If you have HTC U11 and you want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root HTC U11. Then you are in the right place.
Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U11
Before doing all those processes first, need to unlock the bootloader of HTC U11. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t root or install TWRP in your device. Unlock the bootloader of HTC U11 first then follow the guide below.
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install latest magisk on HTC U11 for root access. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3-0 for HTC U11. So let’s go to the steps below to Root HTC U11 and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install HTC Driver.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on HTC device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download HTC U11 TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for HTC U11: twrp-3.2.3-0-hay.img
Download other required files:
- ADB Tool: ADBFASTBOOT TOOL
- DM verity disabler: no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip
- Download Magisk from Here.
Install TWRP For HTC U11
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP in the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.3-0-hay.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your HTC U11 in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery temporarily.
fastboot boot recovery.img
8. Now hold Volume Down + Power and while holding the Volume down button, run the command below to reboot into download mode.
9. Then reboot your device to Recovery Mode, When asked to “Allow for modifications. By Swipe to Allow Modifications.
10. If you don’t want to root your HTC U11 then install “DM verity disabler” to get the HTC U11 to boot normally.
11. Once done click on Reboot system button to restart the device.
12. That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root HTC U11 then follow the guide below.
HTC U11 Root
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply