Here we will share a guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme 2 Pro. After rooting your device will get many special features also you can modify the system.
This is one of the best budget smartphones from Oppo. If you bought this device and want to customize then you are the right place. Today we share “TWRP for Realme 2 Pro” and guide to “root Realme 2 Pro” from XDA forum. The official TWRP recovery is available for Oppo Realme 2 Pro. Here we share a complete guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Realme 2 Pro.
Install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme 2 Pro
You can even tweak the system settings to increase device performance or customize to root Oppo Realme 2 Pro. In this post, we will root with the help of Magisk. After root your device you can easily use root-enabled apps, mods, for additional features. To root your device first need to install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 Pro.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Oppo Driver.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Oppo device.
- Unlock the bootloader – How To Unlock Realme Phones Bootloader
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Oppo Realme 2 Pro TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Realme 2 Pro: twrp-3.2.3-1-RMX1801.img
Download other required files:
Install Official TWRP For Realme 2 Pro
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2019.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.3-1-RMX1801.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your Redmi Note 6 Pro in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now run the command below to boot in the TWRP mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
9. That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root Realme 2 Pro then follow the guide below.
Oppo Realme 2 Pro Root
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Other Devices Recoveries