Here is the another ported version of Xiaomi Mi A2 camera. After launching Xiaomi Mi A2, they comparing this device with many high-end devices in the launch event. Xiaomi spends a lot of time to describe the quality of the camera. Xiaomi Mi A2 camera Improve Quality of Image in Redmi Note 5 Pro. The Mi A2 camera app comes with the many new features. The MiA2 camera will capture portrait mode with both cameras also it improve the image quality. Today we share Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera App for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera App For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
The device comes with 5.99 inches (2160×1080) display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660AIE processor with 6GB of memory +128GB storage, 20 MP front Camera and with a battery of 3010mAh. The device will not support MicroSD card expansion, support dual card dual standby, 4K video recording, and VoLTE running the latest Google Android One (Android 8.1) system, USB Type-C interface and does not support 3.5mm headphone jack.
In February 2018 Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 5 Pro, After launching this device Xiaomi killed almost all mid-range smartphone. And now Redmi Note 5 Pro is the best device under 16000 as my opinion. Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with an old style based MiUI camera there not have many features like that. Mi A2 camera comes with lots of new features, so if you use this ported camera app then you will get all those features. Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera app gives you to a better quality of photo in select areas. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “carlosggb” to make Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera ported for Redmi Note 5 Pro. So if you have a Redmi Note 5 Pro and you want to use latest MiUI camera on Redmi Note 5 Pro the follow the guide below.
- Rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro with Magisk, visit the link appearing below.
- Install BuildProp Editor app from play store.
- Download Mi A2 Camera Port Magisk Module from below.
⇓⇓ Download Mi A2 Camera Port file ⇓⇓
Install Mi A2 Camera camera app on Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Install BuildProp Editor app and open it.
- Then give (Allow) all the required permissions.
- Now search for Camera and Tap on the “persist.camera.HAL3.enabled.”
- After open, change the value from 0 to 1 and click on save.
- Reboot your device.
- Then download Mi-A2-Camera.zip and copy it in the internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate Mi-A2-Camera.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- After bootup, your device now opens the camera app and grant all the permissions.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.