Guide To Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6 Magisk Module
Some months ago OnePlus launched OnePlus 6. After launching OnePlus 6 many developers build many mods, custom ROM, TWRP and much more. Oneplus comes without bootloader and open source code after launching a product, that’s why a developer easily does any customization. After long waiting now a developer builds a sound mod for OnePlus 6. This soundmod enable Dual Speaker on OnePlus 6. So now you can use ear-speaker as a normal speaker. Today we share how to enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6 Magisk Module.
Move To Table
Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6
Most smartphones have come with a dual speaker. As we all know the OnePlus 6 smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers want to listen to music as loud, this device sounds unpleasant. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak. So here is the guide to Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6 Magisk Module.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “acervenky” to build a OnePlus 6 Dual Speaker module. This app installs via Magisk. Dual Stereo Speakers works on OnePlus 6 device. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So follow the guide below and Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6.
- Rooted OnePlus 6 with Magisk.
- Installed Oxygen OS.
- Download Stereo Speakers Magisk Module from below.
⇓⇓ Download OnePlus 6 Stereo Speakers MOD ⇓⇓
Install Dual Speaker On OnePlus 6:
- Download OP6-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv2.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the OP6-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv2.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.