Guide To Install Ported Google Camera For OnePlus 6 [Updated]
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for OnePlus 6. It is now the Alpha stage so there will be bugs. Also, it captures very good quality pictures like the stock camera app. The Google is of the best camera that featured best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for OnePlus 6.
Ported Google Camera For OnePlus 6
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Oneplus 6 device then you are the right place. It doesn’t need any custom recovery or root access, it is a very simple way to install. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For OnePlus 6.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a OnePlus 6 and you love photography then you must try this Google Camera HDR+ on OnePlus 6 device. But this app is now Alpha stage so some features should not work, probably will fix in next update.
You may also like: Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Sometimes won’t capture in bright light (Arnova version sometimes better)
- No Pixel/ZSL HDR+
- Locks up when trying Pixel HDR+ configs and Portrait Mode.
- Continuous capture can freeze applications or process/capture very slowly.
- Colours may come out wrong after pressing the shutter button.
Download OnePlus 6 Google Camera:
For Android 9.0 Pie: N6PbsgfixPortrait-GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.2.apk
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from setting option.