Xiaomi is releasing the MIUI 12 to its devices slowly. Now the India Stable MIUI 12 For Poco F1 is now available. Some people are saying this one is a stable update. But it’s not yet its a BETA update but it turns out pretty much the same with some improvements. The Global stable update will be rolled out soon. Users who updated the had no problems with the build. if you want to install it download Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update from the below links.
THE FINAL GLOBAL STABLE MIUI 12 For POCO F1 IS Available now!!
I will add the next released updates in this post. The Poco F1 already got the major Android updates. Android 11 is not gonna come for Poco F1,it was expected. But we have tons of custom ROMs to try. If you want other MIUI 12 downloads like wallpapers and other stuff, go to MIUI 12 page.
MIUI 12 For Poco F1
The global ROMS will arrive soon. But if you don’t want to wait you can install BETA stable ROMs. The reversed update OTA and recovery version is available for download. You can download and install it via the recovery method or OTA. You can enjoy all of the MIUI 12 features. Some highlighted features like MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers.
The full ROM is now available. If you got the OTA update then you can directly upgrade it from settings. But if you didn’t get the update yet, You can install the update via fastboot method or recovery method. I recommend you try the fastboot method if you didn’t get the update. If you have TWRP recovery installed you can just download the recovery ROM from the below links and flash it.
So I am using the MIUI 12 on Poco F1 right now. The Super Wallpapers are not available yet. But you can install them as APK file as I have given the article link above. The new revamped control panel is available along with some MIUI 12 features. The update seems stable enough you can install it right away.
**MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR DATA IF YOU ARE GOING TO INSTALL THE FASTBOOT ROM
Downloads Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update
How To Install VIA STOCK RECOVERY
Only if you have the previous version installed!!
- Download the recovery ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
If you have TWRP Recovery flash RECOVERY ROM from TWRP,
- Make sure to backup your data.
- Download the Recovery ROM from the downloads section respective to your device. Copy it to your internal storage.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode like TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe and do a factory reset. Also again go to wipe–> advanced Wipe–> select system, data, and swipe to wipe it.
- Go to install and navigate to the ROM ZIP File.
- Now swipe to install the ROM.
How To Install Fastboot ROM
Follow this MI Fastboot Tools Guide.
Enjoy the Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.
Leave a Reply