Xiaomi is releasing the MIUI 12 to its devices slowly. Now the India Stable MIUI 12 For Poco F1 is now available. Some people are saying this one is a stable update. But its not yet its a BETA update but it turns out pretty much the same with some improvements. The Global stable update will be rolled out soon. Users who updated the had no problems with the build. if you want to install it download Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update from the below links.
I will add the next released updates in this post. The Poco F1 already got the major Android updates. Android 11 is not gonna come for Poco F1,it was expected. But we have tons of custom ROMs to try. If you want other MIUI 12 downloads like wallpapers and other stuff, go to MIUI 12 page.
MIUI 12 For Poco F1
The global ROMS will arrive soon. But if you don’t want to wait you can install BETA stable ROMs. The reversed update OTA and recovery version is available for download. You can download and install it via the recovery method or OTA. You can enjoy all of the MIUI 12 features. Some highlighted features like MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers.
The OTA update is about 789MB in size. The full ROM recovery update is about 1.93GB in size. This one is still based on the Android 10, so Android 11 is not probably going to come for sure.
Downloads Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update
Install the OTA ZIP if you are already on MIUI 22.214.171.124.
How To Install OTA ROM
- Download the stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will sh ow your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
If you have TWRP Recovery flash RECOVERY ROM from TWRP,
- Make sure to backup your data.
- Download the ROM from downloads section respective to your device. Copy it to your internal storage.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode like TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe and do a factory reset. Also again go to wipe–> advanced Wipe–> select system, data, and swipe to wipe it.
- Go to install and navigate to the ROM ZIP File.
- Now swipe to install the ROM.
Enjoy the Poco F1 MIUI 12 Update. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.