How To Enable Call Recording In OnePlus 3T Oxygen OS 4.1.6 (Rooted)
Short Info About OnePlus 3T:
OnePlus launched their new device OnePlus 3t. This is the upgraded version of OnePlus 3. Opo 3 and 3T device equipped with 6GB of RAM 64 or 128GB internal storage. 3T powered by Snapdragon 821 chipset. And also this device comes with 3400 mAh non-removable battery. OPO 3T running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OxygenOS. OnePlus OxygenOS skin bests for optimization design and easy to use.
Call recording features is an important feature which we need on daily basis. Though third party apps provide call recording. If we can turn it on without using any third party app so why to use third party app. This method will only work on Rooted devices. To know about Rooting OnePlus 3T follow this POST. We need root enabled because we are going to edit the file which is located in the root directory. Follow the below steps and Use the call recording feature.
- Rooted OnePlus 3T (Rooting Guide Here)
- OnePlus 3T must be on Oxygen OS 4.1.6
- Root Explorer (ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer etc)
Recommended For You:
- Download Auto Recorder App For Automatic Call Recording
- Guide To Enable Call Recording On EMUI 5.0 With This Mod
- Unroot OnePlus 2 And Install Stock ROM For Ota Updates
- Download Alternate Oxygen OS Bootanimation For Any Android Devices
Guide To Enable the Call Recording Feature:
- Use any Root Explorer above mentioned Open the Root Explorer.
- Navigate to the Root—>System—>Build.prop directory.
- Now, find “persist.sys.oem.region=OverSeas” (without quotes)
- After that, we need to replace this line with this “persist.sys.oem.region=CN” (without quotes)
- Save it and Reboot your phone.
- That’s it the call recording feature will be available now on your 3T.
If you like the post Don’t forget to share!! If you have any problems comment below in comment box. Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page.