Another day, another device: The motto of Realme is launching a new device every day. Recently in India Flipkart sale the Realme GT Master Edition 5G was available at steal deal price. Lots of guys bought the device, if you are searching for GCAM For Realme GT Master then follow this post. So, the Google camera Realme GT Master is now available. The Google Camera For Realme GT Master is working APK and you don’t need to find anything other.
Google Camera for Realme GT Master 5G
In terms of camera, the Realme GT Master 5G comes with a triple-camera setup on the rear. On the rear,
- 64 Megapixels wide camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF support, LASER AF
- 8 megapixels ultrawide with f/2.2 aperture camera
- 2 megapixels macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
On the front, pin-hole camera of 32 megapixels wide camera with f/2.5 aperture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.3 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Realme GT Master 5G.
Install Realme GT Master Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Realme-Master-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
You may also like: Download Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G50
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Moto device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.