Today we share Gcam for Redmi K30. Xiaomi Redmi K30 is the best mid-range smartphone that comes with a fast 120Hz IPS LCD display. It has four cameras on the rear and two on the front. The Gcam is the best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for Redmi K30.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Redmi K30. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera for Redmi K30.
Google Camera For Redmi K30
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Redmi K30 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi K30.
Gcam For Redmi K30
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi K30 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the Redmi K30 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera with a 0.8-micron aperture and a second 2-megapixel camera with a 1.75-micron aperture. We’ve tested many GCams 8.4 on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Redmi K30.
Download Google Camera for Redmi K30
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > Set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
Install Redmi K30 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.