Download Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy A71 [GCam 7.0]
Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A71. Samsung Galaxy A71 is one of the best camera-centric smartphones that come with Infinity-O display. It has four cameras on the rear; the primary camera is a Samsung Bright S5KGW1 of 64 megapixels and on the front 32-MP one punch-hole camera. The Gcam is a best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Samsung Galaxy A71. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A71.
Google Camera 7.0 For Samsung Galaxy A71
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A71.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy A71
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A71 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Galaxy A71.
Download Google Camera for Redmi K30
Install Samsung Galaxy A71 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > Advanced (under Photo section) > Enable below option.
- Google Photos
- RAW + JPEG control
- Face retouching (aka beauty mode)
- Maximum Brightness (if needed)
- Focus Tracking (for best video recording)
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > Enable Video Stabilization.
- Enable HDR+ (Enhanced) for best shots.
- You can change saturation levels according to your needs.
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
If you like this guide, please share it with other communities and forums 🙂. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.