A few months ago Samsung launched the latest F series device. They called it Samsung Galaxy F41. This is another budget camera-centric smartphone that comes with triple rare camera setup. Although it’s the same as the Galaxy M31, but still the results are different. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 7.2]. After lots of research, we found Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F41.
Google Camera For Samsung Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy F41 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera and a third 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Gcam Improves the Quality of Image of Samsung Galaxy F41. The default camera app on Samsung phones performs well in most conditions but Gcam takes a more detailed image in some situations. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy F41
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Already Galaxy F41 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy F41.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F41
Here we share three ported Gcam for Galaxy F41 smartphone. Thanks to Wichaya and Arnova8G2 for porting Gcam. The latest GCam brings Night Mode support, on the other side GCam 6.1 by Arnova8G2 works more stable. Here you can find the download links.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Open the Camera app > Settings > Advanced under Video section > set Init SlowMo with – 120 FPS
- Open the app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Noise Reduction
- Activate Noise Reduction for Back Camera
- Activate Noise Reduction for Front Camera
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
Install Samsung Galaxy F41 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.