Ported Google Camera HDR+ For Galaxy S7/S8/Note 8 (Exynos)
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera HDR+. It has some flaws but also it captures very good quality pictures than stock camera app. Until now the Google camera is ported to many of the devices and it is working fine already. Google Camera HDR+ is available for Snapdragon 4xx/6xx/82xx. We already posted about it in an earlier post, Check it out HERE. HDR+ mode is very popular nowadays after Google launched the Pixel smartphone. Also, it has much more features available in Google Camera HDR+ app. Just give it a try. So follow the post Ported Google Camera HDR+ For Galaxy S7/S8/Note 8 (Exynos).
Move To Table
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
- Oxygen OS 3.0 Beta Camera App For CyanogenMod And AOSP ROMS
- Improve HDR+ On Xiaomi Device with Google Camera HDR+ Mod
- [APP] Qualcomm Snapdragon Gallery & Camera App for Android 7.0 and Marshmallow
- Install Modded OnePlus 5 Camera App On Any Android Device
- Ported EMUI Stock Camera On Honor 5X Works In All ROMs
Now this version comes with many new bug fixes. We already posted this camera APK Here. This is the new bug fixed version of Google Camera App. No, this camera is supported too many of new devices. HDR+ photography has been set a new meaning by Pixel devices. Though it will not get ported exactly to other devices. Now this Google Camera HDR+ For Galaxy S7/S8/Note 8 Exynos is now available. We will show you some of the samples from which you can see the difference between stock cam pictures and Google Cam Pictures.
Stock Camera vs Google Camera HDR+:
You will see the difference slightly. If you want to see more Camera samples follow the links given below.
So why wait if you are a Galaxy S7/S8/Note 8 Exynos user just download and try it. Enjoy Capturing photos with HDR+ Mode.
⇓⇓ Download Ported Google Camera HDR+ ⇓⇓
- Download the Ported Google Camera HDR+ Apk file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the GoogleCam_5.0.009.APK and open it. Enjoy the customization.