Guide To Install Xposed Module Gravity Box 7.0 For Android Nougat
Xposed framework is being developed for Android Nougat. So the Xposed modules are coming out for Nougat. The very popular Xposed module Gravity Box is now available for Android Nougat. Though it’s not feature packed as for Marshmallow and other Android versions. Also, it’s not stable cause the Xposed for Nougat itself is buggy.Gravity Box 7.0 is the most popular cause of simplicity. Also, it gives the modifications without the rebooting device. You can get the experience of custom ROM by using Gravity Box 7.0.
Features Of Gravity Box 7.0:
- Status bar tweaks
- Navigation Bar Tweaks
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Hardware/Navigation key actions
- Pie control
- Power tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Media Tweaks
- Download Modded Soundcloud App Compatible with Viper4android
- Download Full Hd Android Nougat Stock Wallpapers In Zip File
- How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram
- [App] Prisma Editor Option In Your Android Mobile With Prisma Apk
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework in Coolpad Note 3 and Cool UI 8.0
- Make Your Android Phone Screen Turn On And Off Automatically
- This module is not stable cause itself the Xposed is buggy.
- It can work on ROMs closer to AOSP.
- This may not work on some custom ROMs.
- This module is tested on following devices,
- Nexus 5 on Android AOSP 7.0, 7.1, 7.2
- OnePlus 3T on Oxygen OS 4.1.6
- Android 7.0 Running device
- Xposed for Nougat Must be Installed
- Gravity Box APK (Download from below link)
- How To Install Xposed Framework On MIUI 8 and MIUI 7 + WSM TOOLS
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework in EMUI 4.1 and EMUI 3.1 Devices
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Xiaomi Devices
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 3 without Twrp
- Huawei G630 Twrp 3.0. Recovery and Install Guide With Flashify
⇓⇓ Download Gravity Box 7.0 For Android Nougat ⇓⇓
- Make sure you have Xposed framework is installed.
- Download Gravity_Box_7.0.APK and install it.
- Now open Xposed Installer App.
- Enable the Gravity Box.
Now you can use the Gravity Box to customize your smartphone. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems reach us at our official Facebook Page GIZDEV.