One of the most popular YouTube modded App Vanced is now discontinued after a legal notice from google. Vanced officially published the discontinuation notice on March 13 on their telegram channel, the old version will still work but they will not release a new update. Now after the discontinuation every one is looking for an alternative and a few days later, some Github members created an alternative to Vanaced and they called it ReVanced. The ReVanced is still in beta mode but you can try the app by patching the youtube app. Here in this post, we will guide you on How to Patch YouTube and Create ReVanced APK on your own and install it on your phone.
For legal reasons, the ReVanced team does not distribute any proprietary file or manager to install the latest YouTube version with one click. The team instead provides open-source patches, and you have to patch and create the app on your own. Currently, you have patch the YouTube app from a PC by using the Azul Zulu Java tool and repositories. They will release a Manager for patching YouTube App from your phone in the next updates but for now, you can Patch YouTube and Create ReVanced APK from a PC.
What Is App ReVanced?
ReVanced is a patcher to Mod and enables premium features apps like YouTube. This project was created by GitHub members after Vanced’s discontinuation. The Project is still in development mode and you can learn more about it from ReVanced’s Github page.
ReVanced App Features:-
- Play YouTube videos
- Play YouTube Videos in the background
- Popup mode (floating player)
- Block Sponsor Part
- Google account sign in
- Return Youtube Dislike
- Google account sign in
- All youtube premium features
- A Windows 10+ running PC with a minimum RAM of 8GB.
- Azul zulu JDK 17 App on your PC.
- Android 8.0 + Running Device.
Download All patch files & repositories
- Vanced microG APK (just so you can log in)
- Latest YouTube APK
- ReVanced CLI
- ReVanced Patches
- ReVanced Integrations
- Azul Zulu JDK 17 MSI (Azul zulu Installer)
How to patch and Create ReVanced APK using repositories and Azul Zulu
1. First Download and Install Azul Zulu on your PC.
2. Download all the Repositories files and put in into one folder.
3. Rename all the files one by one – Vanced microG (Vanced-microG 0.2.***.apk to microg.apk), YouTube APP (com.google.android.youtube_17**.apk to youtube.apk), ReVanced CLI (revanced-cli-**l.jar to revanced-cli.jar) ReVanced Integrations (revanced-patches-***.jar to revanced-patches.jar) ReVanced Integrations (app-release-unsigned.apk to revanced-integrations.apk).
4. Now open PowerShell In the folder with your files by shift right-click the blank space (Windows 11 click Show more options then PowerShell).
5. Type cmd and hit enter and then run the following command.
"C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-17\bin\java.exe" -jar revanced-cli.jar -a youtube.apk -o revanced.apk -b revanced-patches.jar -m revanced-integrations.apk
6. Wait until All APKs are patched.
7. Copy the youtube.apk, revanced.apk, and microg.apk to your phone.
8. Uninstall the new youtube update from Setting Apps.
9. Install the patched apps one by one youtube.apk, revanced.apk, and then microg.apk on your phone.
10. Open revanced App and sign in with your Google account and Enjoy 🙂
Revanced App Screenshots
Download Patched All The Revanced.APKs, (25/06/2022) UPDATE
We have patched the latest Repositories from our PC you can simply download and install the apk as we told in our previous Steps.