One of the most popular YouTube modded App Vanced is now discontinued after a legal notice from Google. Now after the discontinuation every one is looking for an alternative and a few days later, some Github members created an alternative to Vanaced and they called it ReVanced. The ReVanced is still in beta mode but you can try the app by patching the youtube app. We have already posted about Creating ReVanced APK on your own and installing it on your phone. But after a day a GitHub user creates a one-click tool that will create the ReVanced Youtube apk in a few ReVanced Click. Here in this post, we will share the latest version of the ReVancedPacker Tool by Xemulat.
The ReVanced project has used Github repositories to create the ReVanced patches that will build the ReVanced APK. They build some repositories that include revanced-CLI, revanced-patches, revanced-patcher, revanced-integrations, and more these have to compile manually. But many users can’t combine it because of the PC requirements and the beginner user can’t combine it for the first time. The good news is that the xemulat GitHub user created the tool that will create the apk build in a few clicks.
ReVanced App Features:-
- Play YouTube videos
- Play YouTube Videos in the background
- Popup mode (floating player)
- Block Sponsor Part
- Google account sign in
- Return Youtube Dislike
- Google account sign in
- All youtube premium features
ReVancedPacker Advanced Options:-
- Include Remove Ads
- Include Seekbar Tapping
- Include Amoled Theme
- Include Premium Heading
- Include Custom Branding
- Include Hide Cast Button
- Include Disable Create Button
- Include Minimized Playback
- Include old Quality Layout
- Include Hide Reels
- Include Disable Shorts Button
- Include Locale Config Fix (Recommended if compilation failed)
- Include Microg Support (Recommended on Non-Rooted Devices!)
- Include Resource Provider For Resource Mapping (Unknown)
- A Windows 10+ running PC with a minimum RAM of 8GB.
- Azul zulu JDK 17 App on your PC.
- Python 3.10* latest version.
- Android 8.0 + Running Device.
Download the latest ReVancedPacker Tool for PC
Here is the official GitHub link of ReVancedPacker which was created by Xemulat.
How to use ReVancedPacker Tool to build ReVanced APK File
1. Download and install Azul Zulu JDK 17 Java runtime on your PC.
2. Download the Latest ReVancedPacker and run the EXE file on your PC.
3. Type “1″ and hit enter to download and repack the APK Type 1 if you haven’t installed the Java runtime on your pc.
4. Type “1” for the Stable version build or Type “2” for the beta build you should try the stable version first. Next type “2” to enable compatibility check if apk install failed then try the “1” option. The Last option is the MicroG, type ‘1‘ if you haven’t installed it on your phone, already have? then type type “2“.
5. Now Hit enter for the default build or type “2″ for a more advanced setup. You can enable or disable all the features of the ReVanced App.
6. Follow and prompt all the Integrations you want, then confirm and hit enter to start the building process.
7. Once the downloading is complete the app will prompt for confirmation to build the apk, and prompt enter to continue.
8. Wait to complete the building process, the app will auto-close and clean temporary files and you can see the ReVanced APKs that build by the program.
9. Copy and install the MicroG.apk and ReVanced.apk on your phone. Log in with your Google account and enjoy the Premium features of youtube.