Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App For Nokia
Some days ago Nokia announced to launched their latest device Nokia 7. This is middle range smartphone from Nokia. Nokia 7 comes with Dual camera features. However, at this time many developers made a lot of things like the mod, custom ROMs, launcher and much more, you can find many camera apps on our blog. We all know iconic Pro Camera mode is one of the best features from Lumia camera app. Also, Nokia announced that it would be bringing back the iconic Pro Camera mode in Nokia 7 and Nokia 8. So here we share Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App for Nokia old devices.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “Hikari_Calyx” to pulled Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App from Nokia 7 Chinese OTA update (unreleased). The iconic Pro feature was first coming with Lumia devices, Which helps you to keep stunning images and you can also adjust the colour, IOS, shutter speed and much more pro features with Nokia App. Download Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App for Nokia Device.
Lumia Camera For Nokia:
If you love mobile photography and you want manual shutter and manual focus features with iconic Pro features then you will get all Lumia camera features in Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App that works on Nokia Snapdragon Device. Install Lumia camera don’t need any Root access on your device just download it and install as a normal APK. So let’s go to the instruction to download install Nokia Lumia Pro Camera App For Nokia Device.
You may also like:
- Install Modded OnePlus 5 Camera App On Any Android Device
- Guide To Install HTC Camera App 7.15.563434 On Any Android Device
- Ported EMUI Stock Camera On Honor 5X Works In All ROMs
- Download Modded LG V30 Camera App For LG G6 (Stable)
- Download LG G6 Camera APP For LG G5 Fulmics ROM Only
- Install Moto X4 Camera App On Moto G5 Plus (Spot Color Camera)
Download Nokia Lumia Pro Camera APK:
The APK should work on any device with Android 7.0+. Download and install it as a normal APK and follow the guide below.
- Download The NokiaProCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install NokiaProCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the camera on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many features and much more.