Motorola previous month launched their new device Moto X4. This is a middle range smartphone but its specification good in this budget. Moto X4 is a Dual-lens camera smartphone from Motorola brand. However, at this time many developers made a lot of things like the mod, custom ROMs, launcher and much more, you can find everything on our blog. Many Android users fall in love with this Spot Color Camera features and Today we found Moto X4 Camera App on Moto G5 Plus. It also supports the slow motion, pro mode and much more. This app installs via a simple apk installation method.
Thanks to XDA member Saadatrm to made Moto X4 Camera App on Moto G5 Plus. The spot color feature was first coming with Moto X4, Which helps you to keep stunning images and you can also adjust the color of the image by keeping all black and white combination.
Let’s talk about of device:
Moto X4 comes with stable Android v7.1 (Nougat). The phone packs with 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 5.2 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has Dual 12 + 8-megapixel rare camera for taking good-quality photos and 16-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Moto X4 Camera App On Moto G5 Plus Features:-
- Professional Mode
- Depth Enable
- And much more.
You can get Moto X4 Camera App on PlayStore:
Alternative link: Camera 188.8.131.52 (com.motorola.camera2).apk
- Download the Camera 184.108.40.206 (com.motorola.camera2).apk File.
- Install Camera 220.127.116.11 (com.motorola.camera2).apk
- Back to home and open camera App and allow all permissions.
- Now enjoy Moto X4 Camera on your android devices.
- Click on settings button to access additional settings.
- You can see those option Professional Mode, Depth Enable, Panorama, Photo and much more.
You may also like:
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- [MOD] Flashable Moto G5 Plus Status Bar MOD On Stock Firmware
- Ported Google Camera HDR+ For Galaxy S7/S8/Note 8 (Exynos)
- Install Modded OnePlus 5 Camera App On Any Android Device
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Smart Manager App for Other Android devices
- Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device