Good news for Tenor D user unofficial Twrp recovery is now available for your device created by XDA forum member it means you can root the device. The TWRP recovery is available but this is unofficial recovery and it is in ALPHA so bugs are there. The twrp recovery is still in development mode, but you can flash magisk with it and root the device. We will show you How To install TWRP Recovery on Tenor D and How to Root Tenor D with magisk. The name is also 10 Or D. You can root 10 Or D with this recovery.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the XDA Forum and other members for the TWRP. So you can now Root 10 OR D.
Benefits of install TWRP recovery And Root Tenor D:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Tenor D with ADB flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with Magisk.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk or SuperSu and ADB Flash Tool Read Guide.
BUGS In TWRP:
- Improper Touch (Use mouse VIA OTG for Workaround)
- TWRP Reboot section is bugged (Use POWER Button for Force Reboot)
Download TWRP for 10 OR D and Root Files, Flash Tool:
ADB Tool: ADBFASTBOOT TOOL
Recovery Image + Lazyflasher + Magisk ⇒ 10ORD.Zip
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Tennor D:
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP in the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your S99 in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to boot into TWRP recovery.
fastboot boot recovery.img
10. Now time to flash the Magisk/Lazyflasher to root the device.
How To Root 10 Or D With Magisk:
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magisk) Download latest Magisk and Lazyflasher from the download section.
2. Download Magisk zip and Lazyflasher Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, Tap cancels if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
5. Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
6. Go To install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
7. Again Navigate to Lazyflasher ZIP and swipe to install.
8. Back and reboot the device.
9. Open the Magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install MagiskManager Apk if the magisk app is missing).
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.