The Oppo and Realme device is one of the top sold smartphones in 2022. Oppo device is best for the selfie camera,s and the Realme device is best for gaming and performance. Realme devices come with Realme UI and Oppo Smartphones have Color os but both are almost the same as Realme is a subbrand of Oppo Smartphones. If you are using Oppo or Realme device and customizing your device by changing themes, you can’t install external themes beyond the free themes from The Theme store because free themes are 5 Minutes Theme trial limit. But Here is the solution to Remove the 5 Minutes Theme trial Limit from Realme and Oppo Themes Store by patching the Themes Store App.
As you know free themes are always boring, and Chinese smartphones are coming with more boring themes. Oppo Color Os and Realme Ui have official theme stores, from the theme store you can get many themes but free themes are too boring. The paid themes are developed by theme developers from around the world and you can try the paid themes with 5 Minutes trial Limit after that default theme will automatically apply to your device.
Oppo / Realme 5 Minutes Themes trial Limit
Oppo and Realme devices provide a trial period of five minutes for testing paid themes, fonts, wallpapers, live wallpapers, and more stuff in the Theme Store app. But you can bypass that by patching Themes Store App by using the iMOD Pro App. If you want to use external themes from the web on your device then this guide is for you. So here is the full guide on How to Remove 5 Minutes Theme trial Limit in Realme and Oppo device Themes Store App, and use any paid theme for free let’s begin.
- Tested on Oppo – ColorOS 5, ColorOS 6, ColorOS 7, ColorOS 11
- Realme UI 1.0, realme UI 2.0 and realme UI 3.0
Download iMOD Pro App And Required Themes Store App
- iMOD Pro App – iMOD_Pro_1.3.4_3.apk
- Old Version Theme Store App – Theme_Store_7.4.2.apk or Theme_Store_7.4.0_Beta1.apk
How to Remove 5 Minutes Theme trial Limit in Realme and Oppo Devices
Currently, there are many methods you can find on the internet. But I am sharing the working method of 2022 working with the latest realme 3.0 and ColorOS 11 let’s begin.
1. Download the iMOD Pro and theme store APKs and copy them to internal storage.
2. Now Open the Theme store and try out any paid theme by tapping
Try Me and close the theme app then uninstall the theme store update.
3. Uninstall the new theme store update by
Holding the Theme Store App then - App Info -> Tap on -> Tap on 2-dot menu and then uninstall updates Then tap ok to Uninstall.
4. Now install the
Theme_Store_7.4.0_Beta1.apk then the
5. Open iMOD Pro, Provide all the permission and Tap on the
blue minus icon that’s it it will say Permanent Activated.
To try new Themes follow the steps from the Beginning uninstall the Update, Try New paid Theme then install
Theme_Store_7.4.0_Beta1 and patch the Theme store with iMOD Pro and enjoy. If the
Theme_Store_7.4.0_Beta1 is not installing on your device then try
How to Install External Themes and Remove 5 Minutes Theme trial Limit
- For External Themes From our blog and around the Web follow This guide.
- First Uninstall Theme update then install
- Open the download theme from the internal storage and tap on
- Open iMOD Pro and Tap on the blue minus icon.
- That’s It you can follow this guide for Themes, Icons, Wallpapers, Live Wallpapers, and other paid stuff.
Leave a Reply