Guide To Root And Install Twrp On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Some days ago xiaomi launched xiaomi redmi note 2 with miui 7, in redmi note 2 mt6795 eight-core 2ghz processor (high version of mt6795t eight-core 2.2ghz), 2gb ram internal memory and 16 / 32gb storage space body, there is provided a 5 mexa pixel front camera and a 13 mega-pixel rear camera, the battery capacity of 3060mah, running miui 7 based system android 5.0.2 here review and specification for xiaomi redmi note 2, in this post I will guide how to root and install twrp 18.104.22.168 recovery on your redmi note 2, for customize your phone or install others rom.
- Backup Data Apps
- Charge Your Device
- Enable USB Debugging
Settings > About Phone > Build Number > Tap It 7 Times To Become Developer;
Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Install ADB USB Driver Or Xiaomi USB Driver From Here
- Download ADB Fastboot Tool Twrp Recovery And Super-Su.Zip
- Read Instruction
⇓⇓Adb Fastboot Tool Twrp Super-Su ⇓⇓
- Download Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip Unzip It
- Download Twrp_Redmi_Note_2.img And Rename It To recovery.img
- Copy recovery.img To Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder
- Turn Your Phone Fastboot Mode By (Hold Volume Down + Power ) And Insert USB Cable
- Now Open Command Prompt On Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder By Shift + Mouse – > Open Command Windows Here
- Type Or Paste This Commands Then Hit Enter
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now Root The Device
- Download And Copy supersu-2.49.zip To Phone
- Switch Off The Phone Turn Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power
- Install Zip
- Navigate To supersu-2.49.zip
- Swipe To Install
Any Problem So Comment Below…..
Like Xiaomi Dev For More Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
I did all the steps and nothing happened , can I help?
your phone not rooted you not seen the super su app ?
No is rooted, I was with a Beta ROM , only managed to flashify by TWRP , thank you!