Guide To Root HTC U Ultra Install TWRP Recovery
HTC some day launched their new device HTC U Ultra. It is a great budget smartphone. After long day now has a TWRP recovery ready for install. Today we share the guide to root HTC U Ultra install TWRP recovery. First of all unlock bootloader of your device for those process. Now follow the step below and install TWRP on your HTC U Ultra, after install you can customize your device whatever you want also root it.
Till now official TWRP not released for HTC U Ultra. One Xda developer ” Captain_Throwback ” made this custom TWRP recovery. There are have some minor bugs; the bug is that you can’t Reboot to recovery from the Reboot menu of TWRP. The only possible reboot is rebooting to the system.
Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 6.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to HTC U Ultra install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U Ultra Android 7.0 with SuperUser. Hare we provide latest TWRP 3.1.1 version for your HTC U Ultra.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options –
Go To Settings ⇒ About Phone ⇒ Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings ⇒ Developer Options ⇒ Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings ⇒ Developer Options ⇒ Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install HTC Driver ⇒ Link
- Search model number and download USB driver.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“, ” TWRP-3.1.1 ”, ”SuperSU”
- Read Guide.
Also Read: –
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5:-
- First, read Preparation, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” twrp-3.1.0-0-****.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root HTC U Ultra:-
- Download “superuser” copy it to the phone.
- Switch off your device and turn into recovery mode by connecting your device to PC, open CMD windows, and type below command and hit enter:
adb reboot recovery
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “Superuser.zip” and install it.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
This file should root your device. Your device may restart several times, don’t worry its normal.
🙂 🙂 🙂